Friday, May 2, 2014

Bleach: The reason I made this blog

Hi world. I just realized I should make a blog containing all my thoughts on my two favorite anime: Bleach and Naruto. You know, I'm always trying to put my thoughts on some facebook pages while no one actually cared. Now my thoughts are just washed away to the vast eternity of the void of forgetfulness.
I thought, what if I write them down here? Hehe, that would be great. Even if no one reads it, at least I can save them and collect them so they won't be drowned into abyss of unremembered. So yeah, I'd start on the topic that made me do this.


The post was created by the Old Man's facebook fanpage.


SPOILER ALERT! To those people who are not reading the manga, don't read if you don't want to be spoiled!!

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
any second now
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay, let's start.

Well actually the post was asking the people who their favorite recent transformation is.
Of course it included Komamura's latest overpowered immortal transformation. So a thought came to my mind: I hate that transformation.



I was kinda disappointed with it. It feels like a forced power-up. I mean, out of nowhere he goes to a cave to speak with his ancestral grandpa to make a "big" revelation and give him some kind of a last-resort-imba-power-up. I mean why did he not do that against Aizen? If not for the lucky incident of Aizen killing the Dangai Cleaner, Gotei 13 is gone forever, so is Ichigo and the gang. With the Dangai Cleaner gone, Ichigo managed to train his Final Getsuga Tensho and demolish Aizen once and for all. So yeah, I was deeply disappointed. It could have been some kind of training instead of a forced power-up.

For those guys who don't know what I'm talking about, the current arc is about the sudden appearance of the supposedly long lost race of Quincies. Uryuu and Ryuken are the only known Quincy in the manga up until now. Apparently they hid themselves "inside" the Seritei for millennia and waited for the best opportunity to come out and dominate. Well actually they did not pick the best timing.They decided to come out of hiding after Gotei 13 learned their lesson and decided to make themselves stronger. Therefore they decided to fight Gotei 13 when they're actually stronger than before. They should have come out when Gotei 13 was fighting with Aizen in fake Karakura Town and invaded Seritei easily.



So anyway, on the first appearance of the Vandereich (as they call themselves) Gotei 13 lost big time, but not before Kenpachi and Old Man killed 5 of their best guys (called the Sternritter, kinda comparable to the 10 Espadas except that Sternritters are presumably 27). After an unexpected event, Vandereich retreated because of certain reasons that Ywach (leader of the Quincies called the Quincy God) kinda needs to rest or something. So at this short moment of cease-fire, Gotei 13 decided to get their own powerups and trainings. Oh and the Gotei Zero finally made their appearance. To those who don't know Gotei Zero, they are mentioned at the early parts of the anime/manga. They are the ones who guard the palace of the Soul King, 5 shinigamis stronger than the whole Gotei 13 (not clear if Gotei 0 as a whole or individually).

So the transformations are the following:
Ichigo, Rukia, Renji and Byakuya were sent to the King's Palace for various reasons:

Ichigo broke his zanpakuto, and no one can repair a broken zanpakuto but the Gotei 0 (this is plot hole, I'd discuss in my other post). So he went there to repair it and train to become a "real shinigami" (i really can't do it, I'm not a type that spoils a lot). So now he's got a new and improved Zangetsu.

Rukia went there to train too. So she mastered her Zanpakuto to its fullest extent. Her shikai became even more powerful than before, and apparently haven't her dances are gone, but still I'm hopeful we'll see them soon.

Byakuya was nearly dead that even Unohana can't heal him. Inoue can heal him presumably but she's not in Soul Society. She won't make it in time if she's called from where she is (Hueco Mundo). So he's sent to the palace to be healed and be trained. So now his shikai is as strong, or stronger than his previous bankai.

Renji, well same as Rukia. He was trained to obtain the fullest extent of his zanpakuto. His shikai did not change, its his bankai that became epic.

Komamura went to a "revelation plot". It was revealed that he has some kind of ancestral power-up that allows his clan to sacrifice their heart to gain temporary immortality and overpowered abilities. At the end of the duration, they'd turn into "mindless" (I think not mindless, but animal-level of intellect) animal. In short he'd become a dog (or wolf if you want). In other words, he'll become a Gotei 13 pet afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home