Friday, May 2, 2014

Credits! Appreciation!

Of course I need to give credits to the reasons I can still catch up with the current events in the manga.
So I'd be happy to post my favorite Scanlation Site: Mangastream! :applause:



I think they have the best translation around and the best quality of scans. If you haven't read from them, do it now!!

Mind you guys that they are not archiving old chapters. They're constantly deleting old chapters (saving only about 5 latest chapters) so they won't have the problem of copyright infringement.

So always stay tuned to them!!

How you say? Check out Mangastream Official Facebook Page so you can always see their update; don't use this link. Apparently some other guys are using the name mangastream before the originals did. Dunno why though. Then check out Mangastream Site.

Also, the reason I am catching to the anime is... tadaaa! NarutoGet and BleachGet


I also always use the Naruto Wikia and Bleach Wikia whenever I feel like reading some information that I already know. I know you know that feeling. I just love looking at the things related to my favorite anime.
Also if my images here are not given credits, most likely they are from the Wikia.

Thanks to all these guys, I can continue being a Shinigami and a Ninja all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home