Sunday, October 19, 2014

Naruto: Manga ending soon

Hi guys. I kinda stopped making posts here. I'm not exactly sure why. :D I'm actually thinking of posting things here whenever I get thoughts on, but yeah... I don't know why I don't. Either I forgot posting or I have too many works to do. But anyway I'll try to post as much as I can here.

So here we go:
Naruto was reported to be 5 episodes from its ending. That's right. We have been following Naruto since we are children and now it's ending. It's supposed to have its final chapter on November 10.
Anyway it was announced a week ago before the latest chapter was release so from now, there would be 4 chapters left.

Now to start the spoiler part of the post (hehe) SPOILEEERRSS!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
What do you guys think of the latest chapters? Naruto and Sasuke battling each other. I forgot to post about my prediction when they first faced off with each other. I thought that Naruto would stay on the defensive the whole fight. It seemed like he never has the intention to fight Sasuke in a battle. I think he intends to just talk Sasuke down but there's a part in me saying that Sasuke could never be talked down. That's him. Everyone has talked to him, even the most important person in his life failed to change him.

So that's where I thought that Naruto would be forced to stay on defensive for very long time.
Credits to yomu.ws

However the latest chapter proved me both right and wrong. It's true that Naruto tried to talk Sasuke down and stayed on the defensive for quite a while but it seems like he felt that he couldn't just stay like that or he'll die, so he's fighting seriously now.
You know what bothers me? Naruto has the chakra of all tailed beasts in him.. so why can't he connect to the tailed beasts? I mean, I'm not sure if it is possible, but just maybe. Anyway that thought leaves some kind of possibility that Sasuke may not be able to use the tailed beasts' chakra to their fullest extent, at least in my opinion.

I'm hoping that best for the remaining 4 chapters. Hopefully the ending won't disappoint. If there are 4 chapters left, I'm guessing the battle would end next chapter or the chapter after that and the last 2 chapters would be the "enders". I'm kinda hoping that the final and penultimate chapters would be more than 18 to 20 page long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home